Sunday, October 11, 2009

My first article: Motivation

Yesterday, I got a chance to attend my first seminar with a motivational speaker "Prakash". It was a superb session of 3 hours..and I did not even realize how time went by...Using his excellent communication skills he really motivated me, to be a motivational speaker. I am planning to create a program that I may use in my organization. He spoke about very simple day to day incidents and made us feel so connected in his conversations. All he said and reiterated is: Live each moment as you get this life only once. There are a lot of things around us, all the personal things, people and so on, we just take them for granted. You dont have money, dont worry, you will have loads of it soon. You don't have love around you, you need to worry, as you may me blind towards it. Wake up!! Live!! Smile!! be happy!! I have started working on this right away...just got to control my temper :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment